Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 1
very quick to make and tasty
- 1 tsp fresh parsley,chopped
- 1 tsp fresh chives,chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp veg oil or 4 sprays of low fat spray
- 4 mushrooms,sliced
- 4-6 cherry tomatoes,halved
- 50g ham,cut into small strips
- STEP 1mix all the chopped herbs together and set aside.break the eggs in a bowl and season.
- STEP 2heat the oil in a pan over a medium heat.fry the mushrooms for 5 minutes,add the tomatoes and a few of the herbs and stir for 2 minutes.
- STEP 3stir the egg into the mushroom mixture for 1 minute,then cook gently,using a spatula to keep it from sticking to the sides of the pan.
- STEP 4when the omelette is cooked,sprinkle on the remaining herbs and ham,fold the omelette in half and turn out onto a plate.