Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Sausage and Cannellini bean casserole.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 6
Lovely warming casserole, pretty easy to make and went down a treat with the family.
- 6 Sausages
- 1 tin cannellini beans
- 500g Passata
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 Carrots, roughly chopped
- 3 Celery sticks, roughly chopped
- Handfull of mushrooms, chopped
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Beef stock cube
- Sprinkle of paprika
- 1 tsp Thyme
- 1/2 tsp Basil
- 2 tsp sunflower oil
- STEP 1Grill sausages until browned. Pre heat oven to 170 degrees.
- STEP 2Prepare vegetables, heat oil in a pan and add onion, garlic, celery and carrot. fry gently for about 5 minutes until soft.
- STEP 3Add cannellini beans, passata and mushrooms. Sprinkle on the beef stock cube, Thyme and Basil and stir. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- STEP 4Combine with sausages in an oven proof dish. Cover and cook in oven for 15 minutes, stir and cook uncovered for another 15 minutes or until browned.
- STEP 5I serve this with mash and steamed broccoli but the choice is yours! Enjoy xx