Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Hob Rice Pudding
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 3
Great way to use up excess milk in an easy satisfying recipe. Lovely & comforting during the winter months.
- 75g pudding rice
- 375ml semi skimmed milk
- 2 tbsp sugar
- STEP 1ADD the rice, milk and sugar to a saucepan.
- STEP 2Bring to the boil on the hob.
- STEP 3Turn down to simmer slowly for 30 - 40 minutes, stirring occasionally to ensure it doesn't catch on the bottom.
- STEP 4Serve with stewed fruit, raisins, cinnamon or honey.