Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Couscous stuffed peeper
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Deliciously healthy couscous stuffed pepper topped with feta cheese
- 150g couscous
- 2 tbsp sultanas
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- 300ml boiling vegetable stock
- 4 red or green peppers
- 250g diced cooked chicken
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh oregano
- 100g crumbled feta cheese
- STEP 1Put 150g couscous, 2 tbsp. sultanas and 1 chopped garlic clove in a bowl and pour over 300ml boiling vegetable stock, made with a stock cube. Cover and leave to stand.
- STEP 2Meanwhile, halve and seed 4 red or green peppers, then cook in boiling water for 5 minutes. Drain well and put into a baking tray cut side up. Stir 250g diced cooked chicken and 1 tbsp. chopped fresh oregano into the couscous. Season then divide among the peppers. Top with feta cheese and cook on medium heat for 10 minutes or until golden.