Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
The Best and Quickest lasagne
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
This is the quickest and best lasagne you'll ever have
- 1 ½ Beef Mince
- 1 Onion
- 1 clove Garlic
- 2 tins chopped tomatoes
- Tomato paste
- Dried parsley
- Dried basil
- Salt & pepper
- Lasagne Sheets
- STEP 1In a skillet, combine 1 1/2 pounds ground beef, onion and 2 cloves minced garlic
- STEP 2Cook until brown.
- STEP 3After that, add two cans of whole tomatoes, and tomato paste…
- STEP 42 tablespoons of dried parsley flakes, 2 tablespoons dried basil and salt and pepper
- STEP 5Mix together thoroughly and simmer, uncovered, about 45 minutes…
- STEP 6Stirring occasionally.
- STEP 7Cheese sauce Butter first on heat then add Milk, mix and combine then add Cheddar and Parmesan and mix
- STEP 8Cook Lasagne Sheets
- STEP 9Layer up Sheets Meat Mozzarella Cheese sauce Sheets…. Etc
- STEP 10Cook for 30-40 mins