Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Salmon Scallopini with Almond Orzo
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
Almonds and salmon are a great source of healthy fats, and almonds help you feel fuller longer.
- 1/2 Cup Orzo
- 4 tsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Almonds
- 1 Salmon Fillet
- Lemon Juice
- STEP 1Cook 1/2 cup of orzo according to the package directions. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup liquid.
- STEP 2Melt 1 tsp of butter in a nonstick skillet over a medium heat. Brown 2 tbsp almonds, set aside.
- STEP 3Season salmon with salt and pepper. Saute on both sides until done.
- STEP 4Serve salmon onto plate, with Orzo.
- STEP 5Add reserved liquid to skillet with 2 tbsp lemon juice. Stir in 3 tsp butter and adlmonds. Spoon over plate.