Beryls corned beef pasties
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes as many as you require but we have 2 huge one's
Succulent, tasty pasties.
- Block puff pastry
- 8 slices corned beef or 12 oz tin
- 6 medium potatoes
- medium turnip/swede
- egg for sealing/covering pastry.
- STEP 1peel potatoes,turnip and onion
- STEP 2cut up corned beef into bite size pieces (it will shrink) place in bowl
- STEP 3put potatoes, onion and turnip into bowl mixing together
- STEP 4Roll out pastry to size.
- STEP 5Add amount of ingredients wanted, add seasoning.
- STEP 6Use beaten egg to seal edges and cover pastry