Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Beryls Beef stew
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 3 of us lasts 4 days
Thick stew for cold days.
- 750 grams mince/beef
- kilo carrots
- kilo turnip/swede
- kilo parsnips
- kilo potatoes
- 2 onions
- 3 oxo beef cubes
- 3 tins Heinz Oxtail soup
- seasoning to taste less salt as oxo cubes added
- STEP 1Brown off meat in pan.
- STEP 2Cut up veggies into cubes.
- STEP 3Dissolve oxo cubes in boiling water,
- STEP 4Place all ingredients in huge pan I use a stockpot.
- STEP 5Put hot water into soup tins to get out all soup.
- STEP 6Ensure all ingredients are covered in liquid. Cook for two hours.