Veal with Caper Butter
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 2
A wonderfully sumptuous, yet quick and easy, supper.
- 40g butter
- 3 x 80g veal steaks or chops
- 2 tbsp salted capers, rinsed
- 2 tbsp lemon zest
- lemon juice, to serve
- flat-leaf or Italian parsley, chopped, to serve
- STEP 1Melt butter in a large frying pan over high heat. Pan fry the veal for 3-4 minutes each side.
- STEP 2Add the capers and lemon zest and fry for another 1 minute.
- STEP 3Remove from the pan and top with lemon juice and parsley to serve.