- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 4
With broad beans, peas and mint.
- 200g couscous
- 20g butter
- 250ml chicken stock
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 120g peas
- 225g broad (fava) or edamame beans
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 1/4 cup curly parsley, chopped
- 2 baby cos or gem lettuce, leaves seperated
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 200C. Cut 3 pieces of wax paper and use to line a 750ml capacity bowl.
- STEP 2Place the couscous, butter, stock, lemon zest, salt, pepper, peas and edamame beans in the bowl. Bring the ends of the paper together to enclose and secure with kitchen string. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until the stock is absorbed and the couscous cooked.
- STEP 3Carefully open the parcel, add the mint and parsley and mix to combine.
- STEP 4Serve with the lettuce.