Cheesy Potato Bake with Salami
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 4
- 900g large potatoes
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 100g sliced salami, chopped roughly
- 100g Gruyere cheese, grated
- 150g Brie (or any other soft cheese)
- 150ml cream
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 220C. Peel and slice the potatoes and boil in salted water for 5 minutes, or until tender.
- STEP 2Fry the onion in the oil and add the salami to warm through. Layer the potatoes with the onion and salami and cheeses in an oven-proof dish. Season each layer!
- STEP 3Pour over the cream, scatter over extra Gruyere and bake for 15 minutes or until golden.