Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Spinach and Sweet Potato Soup
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
A nourishing, warming and tasty soup full of fabulous vitamins but low in calories.
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/2 chopped red onion
- a pinch of chilli flakes/paprika
- 1/2 peeled sweet potato
- 4 handfuls of spinach
- 500ml vegetable stock
- STEP 1In a large pan, heat the oil, red onion and chilli flakes until soft.
- STEP 2Add the peeled and chopped sweet potato, spinach and vegetable stock.
- STEP 3Bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes before serving.
- STEP 4If you prefer a smoother soup, pour into a blender and blitz until desired consistency is achieved.