Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Butterbean and Celeriac Mash
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
A change from standard mash and full of heartiness!
- 200g celeriac, peeled and chopped
- 200g cooked butterbeans
- 1 tsp butter
- a dollop of Greek yoghurt or a dash of milk
- a handful of parsley, finely chopped
- salt and pepper to season
- STEP 1Bring a large pan of boiling water to the boil.
- STEP 2Add the celeriac and simmer for 20 mins until soft.
- STEP 3Drain well and place in a bowl with the butterbeans, butter and yoghurt. Season with a pinch of salt and plenty of black pepper.
- STEP 4Mash until smooth and creamy, then sprinkle with parsley.