Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
A healthy meal that is fun and easy to make, great to try.
- 200g of any type of pasta
- 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise or Salad Dressing
- 185g of tuna
- Salad (this can be home-made)
- STEP 1Have a pan with boiling water on the stove, the pan needs to be half-full with water. Tip all the pasta into the pan when the water starts to bubble, leave the pasta to boil for 7-10 minutes.
- STEP 2Wash your vegetable thoroughly and chop them in whatever way you desire. The vegetables for the pasta will be needed later on.
- STEP 3Once the 7-10 minutes have passed, tip the pasta into a colander and rinse out all the hot water. Then rinse out the pasta with cold water making sure you move the colander about.
- STEP 4Tip the pasta into a bowl and add the 2 tbsp. to the pasta along with tuna and mix well with a spoon.
- STEP 5After mixed well, serve in a dish and add the salad, the garnish the meal to finish off.