Humous stuffed chicken breasts
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
This dinner packs a protein and flavour punch
- 1 chicken breast, about 160-200g
- 40g houmous
- Handful of spinach, blanched
- 4 sundried tomaoes, drained
- Salt and pepper
- Cooking spray
- Serve with lemon wedges
- STEP 1Bash out the chicken breast with a rolling pin in an open plastic bag until under 1cm thin.
- STEP 2Chop the blanched spinach and sundried tomatoes roughly into large chunks, and add to houmous. Mix n a small bowl.
- STEP 3Spread the houmous mix on half the chicken. Fold over the other side of the breast. Season the tops of the chicken and spray with oil.
- STEP 4Spray a baking tray with oil and place chicken on to it. Place in the oven for 25-30mins, until chicken is juicy and tender.
- STEP 5Serve with lemon wedges and a side of your choice. I had couscous.