Bacon and avocado tortillas
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
A twist on a Spanish quesadilla
- 3 rashers of bacon, chopped
- 4 tortillas
- 4 eggs
- 1 large avocado, halved and sliced
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- Salt and pepper
- STEP 1Heat a frying pan over high heat. Add bacon and cook until crispy. Remove and clean pan.
- STEP 2Place a tortilla in the pan. Pace avocado slices around the rim of half the tortilla and thinner slices across the middle, forming a ring for the egg.
- STEP 3Crack an egg in the centre, sprinkle with bacon, cheese and seasoning. Fold tortilla over and cook for 4mins on each side, until crisp and golden.
- STEP 4Serve with sour cream and salsa.