Chocolate Munchy Cake
- Preparation and cooking time
- Chill for 1 hour
- Serves 8
Deliciously Rich non cooked chocolate Flan with cream - prepared in 20 minutes
- 2 Tablespoons of fresh double cream
- 125g plain dessert chocolate
- 125g Butter
- 1/2 an egg
- 125g digestive biscuits broken into pieces
- 25g raisins
- 25g glacé cherries
- 50g flaked almonds, toasted
- STEP 1Grease a loose based 15-18cm flan tin or ring
- STEP 2Break the chocolate into a bowl resting over a pan of hot (not boiling) water. Add the butter and cream
- STEP 3When the chocolate and butter have both melted, remove pan from heat and cool slightly.
- STEP 4Lightly beat the egg, stir it into the chocolate mixture then mix in the biscuits, fruit and nuts.
- STEP 5Turn the chocolate into the prepared tin, lightly smooth level then chill for at least 1 hour before serving.