Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 12
12 mini meatloaf
- 500g sausagemeat
- 500g mince
- 80g quick cook oats
- 70 grams steak sauce (such as A1 sauce)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon maldon salt (or ½ teaspoon table salt)
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas mark 6/400ºF.
- STEP 2Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, mixing really well with your hands or a fork.
- STEP 3Divide the mixture into 12 balls, and then shape them into mini loaves.
- STEP 4Sit the mini meatloaves on a lined baking sheet with space between each and cook in the oven for 30 minutes.
- STEP 5You could eat them hot, but best let them cool and keep in the fridge to slice and eat in sandwiches, or to dip in mayo.