Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Creamy blue cheese smoked haddock
- Preparation and cooking time
- 5 mins to rest
- Serves 1
Quick and easy to prep, really tasty!
- 140grms smoked haddock
- 30-40 grms dolce latte cheese
- Kitchen foil
- Light spray sunflower
- STEP 1Lightly spray kitchen foil and place haddock on
- STEP 2Slice cheese 3-4 pieces and place over fish
- STEP 3Lightly season with ground black pepper(to taste)
- STEP 4Wrap up parcel ,place in steamer ,steam for 15 mins ,rest 5 . Serve on plate with liquid and slice of wholemeal seeded bread