- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 3
Tomato and tangy
- 16 chipolata sausages
- 4 potatos peeled and cut into 4
- 4 carrots peeled and cut into thick sticks
- tsp paprika
- 1 garlic clove
- 400ml chopped tomatoes
- 400ml stock
- 1-2 bay leaves
- STEP 1Fry off sausages in a casserole dish in oil.
- STEP 2Take out and leave to one side. add the paprika and garlic to the sausage oil in the pan, fry for a minute.
- STEP 3Throw in raw potato and carrots and stir to cover them in the spiced oil.
- STEP 4Add tomatoes and stock and wait for it to boil, then add bay leaf. Add sausages once it has been boiling for 5 mins.
- STEP 5Place into 180c oven for 45 minutes