Member recipe by joblogs
ServingsServes 1 - 18 Muffins
- 150g butter
- 350g soft brown sugar
- 3 medium eggs
- 350g self-raising flour
- 11/2 tsp cinnamon
- 350g grated courgette
- 100g finely chopped nuts (or ground almonds)
- 50g coarsely chopped walnuts (or raisins)
- Preheat the oven to 180ÃÂ°C/Gas 4.
- Mix butter and sugar well. Add eggs one by one and mix well.
- Add and mix in the flour and cinnamon.
- Add the courgettes and finely chopped nuts and mix well.
- Add the chopped walnuts (or raisins).
- Put the mixture into a lined cake tin and bake for 40-60 minutes, until golden brown and firm to the touch.