- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 2 eggs
- 1 avocado (ripe)
- Pepper and salt, to taste
- Some more seasonings of your choice
- STEP 1Start with slicing the avocado into halves and hollow the centers out and thus the space created should be big enough for holding an egg.
- STEP 2Put avocado slices on the pan. Crack the egg and stuff the hollow centers with egg. Don't be bother if egg splits out of the centers as it is normal.
- STEP 3Now sprinkle salt and pepper and do more seasoning per need for better taste.
- STEP 4And place the pan inside the oven for 15 minutes.