Black Currant Jelly
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes Makes enough for 20 small jars
Old Russian family recipe; always do it in the summer to store lots of jam for the cold winter months!
- 2 cups of water
- 7 cups of white granulated sugar
- 11 cups of black currant berries
- STEP 1Take the 11 cups of black currant berries and bring to a boil in a large pan. Then keep on a medium flame for 15 minutes.
- STEP 2Add the 7 cups of sugar into the pan. Mix well and remove from heat.
- STEP 3Stir well and place in sterile jars to store.