Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Peanut butter and apple cookies
- Preparation and cooking time
- More effort
- Makes 12
A delicious recipe to suit all tastes including the most fussy.
- peanut butter 200g
- eating apples 1-2
- plain flour 300g
- butter 300g
- sugar 250g
- STEP 1preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- STEP 2Cream together the butter and sugar and grate the apples, slowly add the apples to the butter and sugar.
- STEP 3Next add the peanut butter and flour combine all ingredients.
- STEP 4Then put them in the oven for 15-20 mins until nice and crispy but not burnt. Finally take them out and let them cool on a cooling rack and enjoy.