Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Red Pepper Sauce
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 1 pot to share
Great little dip to have with warm pitta breads or flat breads
- 2 Large Red Peppers (Quartered & Deseeded)
- 6 Tomatoes (Halved)
- 1 Onion (Roughly Chopped)
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 1 tsp Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Tabasco Sauce
- 1 tsp Fat Free Yogurt
- Couple of splashes of Worcester Sauce
- Fry Lite
- STEP 1Place Vegetables of a tray and oven cook for 15 minutes on a medium heat.
- STEP 2Place veg in a blitzer and add the rest of the ingredients
- STEP 3Blitz the mixture- let it chop chunkily
- STEP 4Serve as a dip or over chicken for a ace sauce.