Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Peppermint Crisp Tart
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 1 dish
- 1 x packet tennis biscuits
- 1 x tin of caramel
- 2 x 250 ml fresh cream
- 400g Peppermint Crisp chocolate
- STEP 1Cover the bottom of your dish with the tennis biscuits, making sure you cover the whole dish.
- STEP 2Place the tin of caramel into a mixing bowl and mix until smooth.
- STEP 3In a separate mixing bowl, whisk the cream until stiff peaks form.
- STEP 4Add the whipped cream and 100g of the grated peppermint crisp chocolate to the caramel and mix well.
- STEP 5Remember you are going to layer the tart, so don’t use all the mixture at once.
- STEP 6Spread the mixture evenly over the tennis biscuits.
- STEP 7Then add another layer of tennis biscuits and caramel mixture and continue until you reach the top.
- STEP 8Sprinkle the remaining peppermint crisp over the top and place in the fridge for 1 hour to set.