- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 15
A delicious shortbread to be enjoyed by everyone!
- 125g Butter/Margarine
- 55g Caster Sugar
- 180g Plain Flour
- 60g Ground Almond
- STEP 1Pre-heat oven to 180C (Gas Mark 4)
- STEP 2Mix Flour and Caster Sugar in a bowl
- STEP 3Rub in the Butter/Margarine until the mixture resembles fine bread crumbs.
- STEP 4Add the Ground Almond
- STEP 5Press mixture into a baking tray
- STEP 6Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes or until firm to the touch and very lightly brown
- STEP 7Cool in the tin