PEAS WITH DILL
Member recipe by anastasiavasileiou
- 1 kg of peas
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 2 medium potatoes, peele and cut in small cubes
- 1 medium onion grated
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3-4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 medium carrots, sliced in thin round slices
- 1/2 cup finely chopped dill
- 3-4 medium tomatoes, finely chopped or 1 tin of tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon of ketchup (mixed with the tomatoes)
- Boil the peas with the carrot slices if you like for about 5-10 minutes.
- In another saucepan put the olive oil and saute the onion with the garlic.
- Add the potatoes and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add th carrots and peas and cook for another 5 minutes,s tirring with a wooden spoon (from time to time).
- Add the dill and tomatoes (with ketchup) and cook for 15 minutes until the sauce reduces.