Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Sweet Chilli Chicken Pasta (Gluten Free)
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Ready in 20 minutes a simple yummy dish.
- 1 Red Onion
- 1 Grated Garlic Clove
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 Courgette
- 1 Red Pepper
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes
- 10 Spring Onions
- 250g Pasta Of Choice (Can Be Gluten Free)
- 2 Tbsp Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Handful Basil Leaves
- 1 Pepper (Optional)
- 2 Tbsp Philadelphia soft cheese (optional)
- STEP 1Prepare and dice the vegetables and put the pasta on to boil.
- STEP 2Add the Diced onion to a pan on a medium heat and cook to soften.
- STEP 3Add in the grated garlic and chilli and coat the onions before adding the chopped chicken breasts.
- STEP 4Next add the diced courgettes, peppers, spring onion and the tomato halves to the pan and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- STEP 5Drain the pasta.
- STEP 6Add pasta to pan. Add Philadelphia cheese (optional) Add sweet chilli sauce.
- STEP 7Serve piping hot and scatter over the basil leaves.