Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Creamy Leek & Potato Soup
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 4
A dairy free creamy leek & potato soup
- 3 leeks
- 2 medium potatoes
- 50g soya margarine
- vegetable stock cube
- 750ml vegetable stock
- 500ml soya milk
- pepper & salt
- swirl of soya cream to serve
- STEP 1Gently fry the leeks and potatoes.
- STEP 2Add the vegetable stock and boil until leeks and potatoes are soft and the stock has reduced.
- STEP 3Add the soya milk. Don't worry if it curdles, it will blend out.
- STEP 4Blend until creamy, adding more soya milk if needed.
- STEP 5Serve into individual bowls with a swirl of soya cream on top.