Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Coconut fairy cakes
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes Serves 12 people
This recipe is special because of my secret ingredients, coconut it gives it a nice fluffy taste and makes it super delicious!
- 4oz of butter/ margarine
- 4oz of caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4oz of self raising flour
- 2 handfuls of coconut
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- STEP 1Preheat oven to 190C Gas mark 5
- STEP 2Weigh out 4oz of butter or margarine softened slightly, weigh out 4oz of caster sugar as well
- STEP 3Cream the butter and the caster sugar together until light and fluffy
- STEP 4Crack 2 eggs and measure out 4oz of self raising flour and mix in with vanilla extract and 2 handfuls of coconut
- STEP 5Cook for 12-15 minutes in the oven the ice with any icing of your choice
- STEP 6You will now have your coconut fairy cakes ready to serve!