- Preparation and cooking time
- maybe if you don't cook round about 130 F it may need abit longer
- More effort
- Serves 8
These are luxury pancakes!! these are so yummy and good smelling!!!! ENJOY!!!
- 100g plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 300ml Semi-milk
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil or vegetable or olive oil
- pinch salt
- pinch sugar
- Jam or nutella
- STEP 1Put the flour into the bowl (all).Crack the eggs, then tip and pour the salt, sugar and milk into the bowl round about 50 ml!! Start whisking the ingredients !!! zzzz
- STEP 2Add oil in the frying pan and put the mixture in another bowl.Before you put the mixture in don't forget to put the eny kind of oil!! Put some of the mixture in a frying pan!
- STEP 3Wait about 5-15 minutes to cook. Wait Wait Wait... After that put jam or nutella on.
- STEP 4Finally, get a plate, get the pancake off the frying pan put some jam on it and last of all EAT IT!!!!!