Parsnip and Cauliflower Soup
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Warming hearty and healthy soup.
- 1 Cauliflower
- 3 Parsnips
- 1 Potato
- Vegetable Stock
- Butter or Vegetable Oil
- Fennel Seeds
- White Pepper
- STEP 1To a pot add some oil and/or butter ( I used both ), warm up gently and put about 1 to 2 teaspoons of fennel seeds and lightly toast.
- STEP 2After the seed have been toasted add roughly chopped veg ( peeled parsnips, whole cauliflower with greens and all), mix through and add stock.
- STEP 3Season with salt and pepper, bring to boil. When vegetables are cooked, blend whole mixture to a smooth consistency.
- STEP 4Serve with olive oil toasted bread or croutons and sprinkling of chives. For creamier texture you can add some cream. Enjoy