Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Egg w/ rice w/ hidden secret
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
Chicken sausage cooked w/ eggs on the bed of fried rice
- Chicken sausage (cut in thin circle)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Milk (1tsp)
- Ready made Chinese fried rice ( as your need)
- Oyster sauce (1tbsp)
- Chunks of chicken Brest (as you need)
- Cheese (garnish)
- A slice of bread to eat w/ it
- STEP 1Take some oil in a pan , fry some sausage till it's cooked (one person one egg and one sausage)
- STEP 2Then take a bowl break eggs in it (as many as you want , remember eggs and sausage in preposition) add milk salt and pepper , oysters sauce and mix it well.
- STEP 3Add the egg mixture in the pan w/ sausage below them . Cook it till it's brown and yummy.
- STEP 4And take rice place it on a flat plate and place the egg on top of the fired rice as shown in the picture.
- STEP 5And garnish w/ cheese and serve it w/ a slice of bread.