Spicy Potato Wedges
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Indian potato wedges that are lightly spiced and baked
- 4 large potatoes
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cumin seeds, crushed
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp oil
- STEP 1Heat the oven to 180°C.
- STEP 2Wash and scrub potatoes then cut into chunky wedges with the skin left on.
- STEP 3In a large roomy bowl and all the spices and oil to make a rub. Add the potatoes and mix using your hand to coat them with the oil rub.
- STEP 4Place wedges on an oven tray skin side down.
- STEP 5Place in the oven to cook for 25-30 minuets until crisp and spicy.