Sweet Little Pigs in Blankets
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 20 sausages
- 60 grams Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- Ground Black Pepper to taste
- 10 Rashers of Streaky Bacon
- 20 Cocktail Sausages
- STEP 1Mix the maple syrup, sugar and vinegar in a bowl. Taste, and then grind in the black pepper.
- STEP 2Halve the bacon widthways, and individually wrap the cocktail sausages.
- STEP 3Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and cover a baking tray with tin foil.
- STEP 4Stir the mixture so that the sugar is not all at the bottom, and roll the sausages in it. Place on the tray and cook for 45 minutes, or until bacon is crisp.
- STEP 5Baste the sausages even 15 minutes.
- STEP 6Remove from oven, and enjoy hot!