Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Any Flavour Cheescake
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 8
A lovely, simple Cheescake any flavour you want to have
- 15 x digestive biscuits
- Approx. 50-75gs margarine or butter or Tesco baking fat
- 2 x full fat soft cheese – i use Tesco or Philadelphia
- 1 x small tub double cream
- 1 x small cup of icing sugar
- Any chocolate bar/sweets/fruit of your choice.
- STEP 1Crush the biscuits. Melt the marg (or whatever you use) in microwave then add to crushed biscuits and mix well.Put mix into cake tin/dish and spread over base to cover then put into fridge to set ( approx. 1 hour)
- STEP 2Beat double cream till stiff then add 2 x tubs cream cheese and mix well. Sift icing sugar into mix. Add chocolate etc into mix and mix well.
- STEP 3If biscuit base set, spread mix over base, add a topping if wanted and return to fridge to chill and set for a few hours - overnight if possible.