Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Cumin Water / Jeera Water
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 1.5 litre water
Water is very essential for us but not all of us especially kids drink water when asked to. So, atleast twice a week, I make cumin water because cumin has a very cooling effect to the body and also aids digestion.
- Cumin - 2tsp
- Water - 1.5 litres
- STEP 1Take 1.5 litre normal water in a pot.
- STEP 2Add 2 tsp cumin seeds.
- STEP 3Place on stove-top on high flame and boil water for 20 mins.
- STEP 4Remove from stove-top and keep aside to bring it to room temperature.
- STEP 5Strain the cumin water to get a clear cumin water.
- STEP 6Cumin Water is ready. Drink it whenever you are thirsty for a happy healthy body...