Member recipe by jessicahyland
- Sweet pastry case (i bought mine pre made)
- 315ml Double cream
- 2 level tbsp Caster sugar
- 85g Butter
- 400g Dark Chocolate
- 100ml Milk
- The smallest pinch of salt
- Place the cream, sugar and salt in a sauce pan and bring to the boil. As soon as the mixture boils remove from the heat.
- Add the butter, slowly add the chocolate small pieces at a time stir the mixture until all the chocolate has melted (it'll take about 10 minutes)
- Allow the mixture to cool slightly and than add the milk gradually to the chocolate mixture using a folding motion to combine. Sometimes if the milk is added to quickly the mixture can spilt if it does just allow it to cool a bit more and whisk in a little more milk until the mixture is smooth. Pour the mixture into the pastry case (the mixture will fill 2 small pastry cases or 1 large one)
- Allow to set in the fridge for a few hours and then serve with cream or ice cream.