- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Plus 6 hours for cooling
- Makes Jar
- 3 lemons, zest and juice
- 150 gram white caster sugar
- 110 gram dairy butter, unsalted
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 jar with lid
- STEP 1Clean the jar
- STEP 2Melt the butter au bain marie
- STEP 3Put in the sugar, lemonzest and lemonjuice . Beat well
- STEP 4Put in the egg little by little. Don't stop beating.
- STEP 5The curd will thicken as you beat.
- STEP 6When thick enough put the curd in the jar and keep in the refrigerator