Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes a cake
A cheeky sponge suitable for any occasion.
- 2 Eggs
- 100g self-raising Flour
- 100g Butter
- 100g Caster Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- STEP 1Pre-heat the oven at 180C oven.
- STEP 2Add all ingredients into a bowl.
- STEP 3Mix ingredients together.
- STEP 4Grease a 20cm circular non-stick tin.
- STEP 5Pour ingredients into the tin.
- STEP 6Whack it in the oven for 19-26 minutes until cooked.