Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Chicken, Chorizo & Potatoes
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 2
Simple Spanish Chicken with Chorizo and New Potatoes.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 chicken thighs, with or without bones or skin (you can also use chicken breasts)
- 150g chorizo sausages, whole if baby ones or in 4cm chunks
- 350g halved new potatoes
- 1 red onion, roughly chopped
- 1tsp dried oregano
- grated zest of 1/2 orange
- STEP 1Pre heat the oven to 220C/Gas Mark 7.
- STEP 2Put the olive oil in the bottom of a shallow roasting tin. Rub the chicken in the oil.
- STEP 3Add the chorizo and potatoes.
- STEP 4Sprinkle the onion, oregano and orange zest.
- STEP 5Cook for 1 hour, basting halfway through.