Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
skinny cut chips
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 20
In this recipe I am doing salted but you can add other flavours.
- 3 potatoes
- salt or your own flavour
- STEP 1wash your potatoes then, peel them.
- STEP 2chop the peeled potatoes into 1cm width chips. Tip: cut into 1/4 and make into 1cm width chips.
- STEP 3preheat the oven to 200c and oil a tray.
- STEP 4put the chips in a bowl and add your flavour, if your putting on just salt and/or pepper than ignore this step.
- STEP 5place all your chips on the oiled tray and pour plenty of oil over the chips. This makes it taste better and cook quicker. Put your salt and pepper on your chips. Massage the chips (rub together gently) and put in the oven for about 25 mins or until golden and crispy.