Easy Apple Tart
- Preparation and cooking time
- Defrost pastry (2 hours)
- Serves 6
Great tasting dessert for all the family
- 250g Shortcrust Pastry (Defrosted)
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Sprinkle of sugar
- 3 brambly apples (thinly sliced)
- STEP 1Defrost your pastry and roll it out over your 25cm tart/flan tin.
- STEP 2Thinly slice your apples and place over pastry in a circular pattern.
- STEP 3Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon to taste.
- STEP 4Cook for 25 minutes at 250 degrees celcius.
- STEP 5Serve with vanilla ice cream.