- Preparation and cooking time
- More effort
- Serves 10
Create some fantastic homemade Lentil soup for the family.
- 4 Carrots
- 1 Large Leek
- 4 Ham Stock Cubes
- 1 Vegetable Stock Cube
- 300 Grams Lentils
- STEP 1First Leave the Lentils to steep in hot water for 1 Hour.
- STEP 2Bring a large pot of water to a simmer and add the stock cubes.
- STEP 3Add the lentils and allow to cook for 30-45 minutes
- STEP 4Wash, Peel and Grate the Carrots. Then finely chop the leak and add both to the pot.
- STEP 5Allow to simmer for 1 hour.