Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 24 pieces
Mix of two recipes
- 100g cocoa
- 100g dessicated coconut
- 185g butter
- 275g caster sugar
- 50g choc chips
- 3 eggs
- 50g chopped walnuts
- 20g flaked almonds
- 85g SR flour
- STEP 1Mix sugar and eggs with electric whisk until thick.
- STEP 2Stir chocolate mixture into egg and sugar. Blend well.
- STEP 3Add chocolate mixture into egg. Stir well.
- STEP 4Sift flour into the mixture, add coconut, walnuts and choc chips. Stir well to blend evenly.
- STEP 5Line 20cm square brownie tin with parchment. Heat oven 180 C/160 c fan/gas 4.
- STEP 6Pour mixture into prepared tin; sprinkle flaked almonds over surface, Bake in oven for 40-45 mins. If middle is still wobbly leave for another 5mins.
- STEP 7Cool then cut into small squares and triangles.