Rasberry Butter Cream
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes For 1 layer cake
Fruitful, good with Victoria sponge cake.
- Butter 56 g, softened
- Powder sugar 3-5 tbsp
- Salt pinch
- Rasberry jam (pasty / thick ones, 50% fruit in jam the best) 1/2 cup
- STEP 1Put butter, salt, jam in a mixing bowl, whisk.
- STEP 2Add sugar in according to your taste. (The jam is already sweet!)
- STEP 3Whisk until in loosens up and become fluffy, don't over mix.
- STEP 4Pipe on cupcakes / spread on layer cakes... However you like.