Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 5
A kid friendly - easy to cook evening meal.
- 8 Chicken thighs - Skins removed
- 150 ML of white tine
- 100ML of Creme Fraiche
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Tarragon
- 200 G Mushrooms
- Salt and Pepper Seasoning
- STEP 1Add the Chicken / White wine / Tarragon / seasoning to the slow cooker and cook on a low heat for 7 hours
- STEP 2Remove the Chicken thighs and carefully remove the bones and grizzle. Add the chicken back to the pot.
- STEP 3Add the creme fraiche and the mushrooms and stir well. Allow to cook for another hour.
- STEP 4Server with pasta / rice and nice hot rolls.