Robsta's Slow Cooker Spicy Moroccan Lamb
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 500 g diced Lamb Leg or Fillet
- 1 Large onion Chopped
- 2 Carrots Chopped
- 1 Stick of Celery - peeled and chopped
- 3 large Garlic Clothes (Chopped)
- 500 Ml Lamb or Chicken Stock
- 2 CM Ginger - Peeled and Chopped
- 1 tbsp ras al hanout
- Handful of mint leaves
- 400 g chopped tomatoes (tin)
- 350 g of diced sweet potato / butternut squash.
- STEP 1Add the lamb to a saucepan and gently brown all over. Remove from the pan and add to the slow cooker.
- STEP 2Add the onions, carrots, celery garlic to the pan and gently soften in the lamb / oil juices, add the ras el hanout - mix well and move to the slow cooker.
- STEP 3Add the tomotoes, stock and cook for around 6 hours or so. Then add the sweet potatoes, squash and cook for another 2 hours. Serve with the mint leaves in a bowl - proper lush.