Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Robsta's Paella, Special Fried Rice
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 3
A fusion between Spanish Paella and Asian Special Fried Rice
- 2 small chorizo sausages, cut into slices
- 1 onion, Chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 100g basmati rice or long-grain rice (Cooked)
- 200g Raw Prawns
- ½ red pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 100g Cooked Peas
- good pinch five spice powder
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 egg, beaten
- STEP 1Cook the Rice and Peas as per the Packet Instructions - Set aside. Heat some oil in a large Wok and cook the Chorizo, Prawn and Chicken - remove from the Wok.
- STEP 2Clean the Wok and add some more oil, then gently soften the onions, garlic and red pepper. Then add the egg and keep stirring until the egg has been cooked.
- STEP 3Add the rice, cooked peas back into the Wok with the 5 spice and Soy sauce, mix through.
- STEP 4Add the Chorizo, Chicken and Prawns into the pan and mix.